We outline how to find affordable dental implants more easily, outlining the popular affordable strategies for expensive dentistry procedures.
Missing or damaged teeth cause significant discomfort and worsens the quality of life. Previously, dentists solved this problem with a removable denture. However, this option is not ideal, because the removable denture is shifting constantly and even falling out. The modern prosthetics technology is dental implantation.
How and where to find affordable dental implants
Nowadays, Turkey is one of the main world’s destinations for medical tourism including dental care. 1 million medical travelers come to Turkey to get healthcare services.
Dental tourism in this country is especially popular with residents of the EU and the CIS. People from these regions prefer doing dental implants in Turkey because the local clinics provide high-quality dental services at affordable prices.
Factors affecting the cost of implants
- Dental implant treatment in Turkey is planned personally. Therefore, procedures and prices for prostheses vary from person to person.
- Dental implants can be more expensive than other alternative treatments but the teeth implant has a longer lifespan and better results.
- The experience of a dentist in this area is very important for the successful dental implantation. Consequently, the cost of full mouth dental implants made by an experienced and renowned dentist differs significantly from the cost of the implants made by a dentist with less experience.
- The price of teeth implants in Turkey varies depending on the number of missing teeth and the need for additional treatment. All-on-6 dental implant in Turkey is the most expensive teeth prosthetics procedure because of the bigger number of implants. The prices of the procedure starts from $2,850. However, the local clinics usually offer the dental implant packages that include the implantation itself, consultation with a dentist, and X-Ray at the same price.
- Pay attention that the full set of dental implants cost in Turkey also differs in clinics according to its price policy and level of services.
How much does a full set of dental implants cost in Turkey?
Turkey is one of the countries attracting attention in health tourism. Every year, millions of people visit the country just to get medical care. One of the main reasons for this is reasonable prices.
Dental implant prices in Turkey are very convenient. Successful and experienced experts along with reasonable costs have made the country even more preferable. In comparison with Western European countries, the price of the procedure is up to 50% lower.
The average cost of full mouth implants in Turkey starts from $1,900. However, depending on the complexity of dental implantation type, the prices increase. For example, All-on-6 dental implant surgery costs from $2,850.
The most preferred Turkish place for health tourism is the city of Istanbul and here is why:
- over 350 single-specialty dental options
- easy logistics (it is very easy to get to Istanbul; the city connects the continents of Asia and Europe and is close to many countries)
On average, it is achievable to find affordable dental implants more easily in Turkey, as the cost of the procedure in Turkish health tourism capital varies depending on the implant system — from $1,900 for All-on-4 dental implants to $9,000 for All-on-6 procedures.
Benefits of dental implantation in Turkey
Turkish dentists offer their patients a modern one-step dental implantation protocol. The whole procedure takes no more than 7-10 days. The peculiarity of one-stage implantation is that the prosthesis is installed already 2-3 days after the implantation. The doctor implants either 4 implants (all-on-4 technology) or 6 implants (all-on-6 technology).
Moreover, Turkey is extremely popular with international patients due to reasonable prices that are about 50% lower than in Western European countries and the United States.
What are the best clinics for dental implants in Turkey?
The team of bookimed.com, the leading universal marketplace for medical solutions matching, has created a list of the best clinics for dental implants in Turkey. Among the most outstanding facilities for the procedure in the country are:
- Memorial Hospital Antalya — a multidisciplinary medical center with a strong Dentistry Department. The clinic is a part of Memorial Medical Group that accepts 1.6M patients annually.
- DentaGlobal Clinic — a specialized facility, where the doctors implement innovative dental techniques. Over 1,000 medical tourists choose this clinic each year.
- Florya Hospital — a comprehensive Turkish facility achieving great results in aesthetic medicine & tooth treatments. The clinic is especially popular with patients from the United States and Asian countries.
- Hospitadent Clinic — top dental center in the country and a choice of 2K patients mainly from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Netherlands. The clinic employs 200 specialists with more than 26 years of experience.
- Dental Bosphorus — a single-specialty center that serves nearly 6K patients annually. The team consists of 14 highly-qualified dentists with 20-years experience.
Bookimed is a global medical marketplace that helps matching clinics & doctors with patients. Today, almost 700 medical facilities in 32 countries are represented on the platform. About 2K doctors from different clinics and countries cooperate with this marketplace.
The key feature of the platform is the possibility to contact the coordinator — a person with medical education who can answer all your questions and give all necessary information for free. The Bookimed team has already helped 500K people to find an appropriate clinic or doctor and is not going to stop.