Goats cheese is a brilliant ingredient for fast recipes. It has big flavor and is versatile. Here are 5 super fast goats cheese entree recipes to try.
Fast goats cheese entree recipes: Goat cheese tart with figs
For 4 servings
- 3 figs
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1.5 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 4 eels of white port
- 1 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- 2 leaves strudel dough
- goat cheese 40 g x 4
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 stems of basil
Working time: 30 min.
Per serving 387 kcal Carbohydrates: 23 g Protein: 11 g Fat: 26 g
- Clean the figs and cut them lengthwise. Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Add figs and rosemary and simmer for 1 minute. Add honey and port and simmer gently. Season with aceto balsamico, lemon juice, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in a saucepan. Cut strudel dough sheets into 4 squares (16 x 16 cm). Place the dough pieces next to each other and spread with melted butter. Place the cheese in the middle of each sheet of dough, fold in the dough pieces in a clockwise direction towards the center and brush with the remaining butter.
- Heat a flat ovenproof pan and distribute the oil inside. Place the goat’s cheese tarts with the dough side down in the pan and fry for 1 minute. Then place at 200 degrees (gas 3, convection 185 degrees) in the preheated oven and bake on the middle rail in 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- In the meantime, pluck the basil leaves. Arrange the tartes and port on the plates and serve with the basil sprinkled with basil.
Fast goats cheese entree recipes: Lentil salad with goats cheese
For 6 servings
- 200 g red lentils
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 fennel tubers, (à 250 g)
- 1 pomegranate
- 4 parsley stalks
- 300 g goats cheese
- 5 tbsp olive oil
Working time: 35 min.
Per serving 400 kcal Carbohydrates: 24 g Protein: 16 g Fat: 26 g
- Cook 200 g of red lentils in a pot of boiling salted water for 8 minutes, drain, quench and drain well. Put the lentils in a bowl and season with 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice, salt, sugar and pepper. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove from 2 fennel tubers (250 g each) the outer layer and cut out the wedge in a wedge shape. Slice the tubers lengthwise into thin slices. Carefully knead the fennel with your fingers in a bowl with a little salt and sugar. Halve 1 pomegranate and beat the seeds with a wooden spoon over a bowl. Chop the leaves of 4 parsley stalks. Cut 300 grams of goats cheese into 12 slices. Mix the fennel stock, the pomegranate seeds and 5 tablespoons olive oil under the lentils. Season with salt and sugar. Arrange fennel, lentil salad and cheese on plates. Sprinkle with parsley and pepper and serve drizzled with a little olive oil.
Fast goats cheese entree recipes: goat cheese puff pockets
Salut! With the crispy greeting from the kitchen, you will be impressed à la française.85 reviewsOff For every day 9/2015Divide: Leave a Comment: To press
For 4 servings
- 2 plates of frozen puff pastry
- 50 g of zucchini
- Salt pepper
- 4 goat cheese cheeses, (à 25 g each)
- 3 Tsp of honey
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 0.5 oak leaf salad
Working time: 30 min.
Per serving 320 kcal Carbohydrates: 19 g Protein: 4 g Fat: 24 g
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees (convection 200 degrees). Cut in half the slices of puff pastry (75 g, thawed) and place on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Cut 50 g zucchini into thin slices or plane and distribute in the middle of the puff squares. Season with salt and pepper.
- Flip the puff pastry over the zucchini. Place 4 goat cheese cheeses (25 g each) in the center of the zucchini. Drizzle with 1 Tsp honey, salt and pepper. Bake in the hot oven on the middle rack for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix 4 tbsp white wine vinegar, 4 tbsp water, 1 level tl salt, 2 tsp honey and pepper in a salad bowl. Stir in 5 tablespoons of oil vigorously. Clean and wash 1/2 oat leaf salad and spin dry. Pluck into rough pieces and carefully lift under the dressing. Serve with the puff pastry pasties.
Fast goats cheese entree recipes: goat cheese crostini with parmesan
The cracker with garlic and Parmesan. Also goes with double cream cheese.Rate now!Off For every day 9/2017Divide: Leave a Comment: To press
For 2 servings
- 0.5 baguette
- 1 clove of garlic
- 40 g of Parmesan
- 100 g goat cream cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Working time: 20 min.
Per serving 347 kcal Carbohydrates: 37 g Protein: 16 g Fat: 13 g
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees (circulating air not recommended). Slice the baguette. Rub the slices with the garlic clove, then finely chop the garlic.
- Finely grate the Parmesan, stir in the goat cheese, olive oil, minced garlic and some pepper. Spread the mass on the baguette slices. Put on a tin. In the hot oven roast on the second rail from above for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Tip: This fits well with a bean Minestrone .
Fast goats cheese entree recipes: goat cheese knusperbrote
Goat cheese on baguette with sweet and savory apricot chutney – super delicious!
For 20 pieces
- 1 onion
- 100 g soft apricots
- 8 stems of thyme
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 5 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- 10 slices of baguette
- 150 g goat cream cheese
Working time: 30 min.plus cooling time
Per piece 60 kcal Carbohydrates: 8 g Protein: 2 g Fat: 2 g
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees (convection 200 degrees). Finely dice the onion and apricots. Slice thyme leaves off the stems, finely chop 2/3 of them.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, fry the onions in a glassy sauce. Apricots and chopped thyme with a short scald. Add honey, cider vinegar and 100 ml of water, bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 1 min. Transfer and let cool.
- Halve the baguette slices diagonally and place on a gridiron. Roast in the hot oven on the middle rail for 6-8 min. Golden yellow. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Brush baguette slices with goat cheese and spread the apricot chutney on top. Sprinkle with remaining thyme.
Author: Genevieve Dumas is a food, fashion and beauty stylist from New York, who has worked for a range of major magazines.